As a new playground for the community of talented architects and designers, “Light up the space, brighten up the emotions” is a contest organized by Simon Vietnam in collaboration with VietCG Community promises to bring many breakthrough and creative interior design works.
With the aim of honoring unique ideas and solutions in the design of living spaces and spreading the inspirational stories behind each work, this year's contest will offer attractive prize opportunities. .
DIFFERENT TEST TOPICS
Competition “Light up the space, brighten up the emotions” Searching and honoring creative ideas and design solutions with the mission of bringing emotional soul to high-class civil works such as:
- Hotel or resort
- Work space – office and company
- Shopping mall
- Hospitals, airports, schools
CLEAR ASSESSMENT CRITERIA
The quality submissions according to the judges' evaluation must be able to reconcile the two factors "bright" and "sweet". Specifically, the work must maximize creativity, make good use of new design trends - expressed through the selection and arrangement of reasonable and delicate details to create a unique whole. Beautiful harmony but still optimal usability. Besides, the story behind each design idea - considered as the "soul" of each work is also an equally important criterion.
All exams will be posted on the VietCG Community Facebook group. Entries with the highest number of votes in each week will be awarded the Weekly Prize.
The entries that win the Weekly Prize will continue to be graded by the jury and have a chance to win the First, Second, and Third Prizes.
The final prize is calculated on a 100-point scale. Entries will be evaluated by the Jury with a maximum score of 80. Only candidates who choose to use Simon's products in the test will receive 20 more priority points.
SIMPLE HOW TO JOIN
To participate, candidates can prepare their entries in the form of 3D perspective images or construction drawings (minimum completion 80%).
- In addition to uploading photos to the group, candidates can attach a PPTX or PDF link to facilitate editing and marking.
- Contestants are responsible for insuring the copyright of their own submissions.
*** Note: The test using one of the series of SIMON socket devices - a 100-year-old heritage electrical brand from Spain will be given priority points.
How to submit entries:
► Method 1:
- Contestants post their entries in the VietCG Community Facebook group [https://www.facebook.com/groups/vietcg] with hashtag #BatSangKhongGianBungSangCamXuc #SIMON.
- If Simon's product is used in the drawing, the candidate chooses one of the 3 SIMON socket series (Series S6/I7/V8) that best suits the project and explains why the candidate chooses the series of sockets. this plug for your works.
► Method 2:
- Candidates send your entries via email email@example.com or through Inbox Facebook Simon Vietnam: https://www.facebook.com/SimonElectricVietnam
Entries can be sent to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org of the organizers or via inbox Simon Vietnam Fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/SimonElectricVietnam. In addition, candidates can also participate in the contest by posting on the VietCG Community Facebook group according to the prescribed syntax.
AWESOME PRINCIPLE STRUCTURE
- 01 First Prize: 15,000,000 VND, honored in the media
- 01 Second Prize: 7,000,000 VND
- 01 Third Prize: 5,000,000 VND
- 01 Promising Prize: 3,000,000 VND (*for student participants, if any)
- 04 Weekly Prizes: 1,000,000 VND/prize
TIME AND AUDIENCE:
Time of the contest "Light up the space, brighten the emotions" lasting for 4 weeks from November 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022.
Participants include people working in the field of interior design - construction from architects, designers to talented young students.
Simon hopes that through the contest, it is possible to find designers who accompany the company's common development goals: creativity, emotion, sustainability and inspiration.
For more information on contest rules and suggestions on each topic, please follow the official fanpage of Simon - Vietnam. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SimonElectricVietnam