1. Installation instructions for Series 50 . switches
Image: Reference diagram for the installation of the Series 50 . switch
1.1 User Manual
- Use a regular screwdriver to remove the switch or socket panel from the base;
- Correct wiring connection, ensure a safe and reliable connection between the machine and electricity;
- Take the screws from the product packaging, fix the base (with the switch must first remove the cover plate), and the installation position can be adjusted through the installation holes according to needs;
- In order to avoid pollution of the panel during decoration, the panel can be wrapped in a packing bag, then the panel is installed on the base, and the installation is complete;
- When installing, it must be handled by a professional electrician, must comply with the electrical wiring regulations.
- This product is suitable for bottom boxes with a depth of ≥ 35mm.
1.2 Series 50 . switch wiring diagram
(Applicable to 1-way switch, 2-way switch including LED and non-LED, doorbell switch, doorbell switch with LED)
Image: Wiring diagram of single 1-way switch and 2-way single switch
Picture: Wiring diagram of 1-way double switch and 2-way double switch
Image: Wiring diagram of 1-way three-way switch and 2-way three-way switch
Image: Wiring diagram of 4-way 4-way switch and 4-way 2-way switch
Image: Wiring diagram of the intermediate pair of switches
1.3 Product Features
- The switch housing is made of high quality PC material, which is fireproof, high temperature resistant, sturdy and impact resistant.
- The button part of the switch is large, on/off smooth, precise, easy to use. Flexible opening and closing mechanism up to 40,000 times;
- Larger wiring capacity and more reliable connection;
- The switch is designed to be flexible, to be installed in the wall in accordance with the user's purpose of use, to protect the electrical wiring connected inside, to avoid external influences.
- The service life can reach more than 12 years under normal conditions, can fully guarantee the electrical safety.
- The socket part is made of alloy copper material to increase the contact with the plug, the elasticity is durable, the force is stable, the number of times of plugging and unplugging can reach more than 10,000 times;
- The socket is equipped with a safety guard door to provide a better effect of safety protection.
2. Installation instructions for lamp potentiometer
The LED dimmer is used to adjust the brightness of the lights and to turn the device on and off. With just a dial, you can control everything in your hand. At each end of the dial is an on - off point, if kept rotating it will light from 0% level to 100% level. This is really ideal for creating a comfortable space in a restaurant or home or used to save energy in an office or hotel.
- Rated voltage: 220V ± 10% ~ 50Hz
- Load power: <200W
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C ~ 40°C
- Ambient Humidity: <90% RH (non-condensing)
*** This product is suitable for adjusting and turning on and off lights with a total capacity of no more than 200W.
3. Motion sensor installation instructions
Motion sensor is a device that detects human movement to turn on the light device. The device will automatically turn off the light after a certain time without the user. This is a useful device to save energy in offices (meeting rooms, toilets...) because the device only turns on when there are people in the room.
4. Voice sensor installation instructions
The voice sensor can turn on the light after some noise (by walking, clapping...). It also has a built-in light sensor that saves energy, which means that if there is enough light (through a window, etc.), there is no need to turn on the light. The device is widely used for lighting corridors or warehouses, where you can move freely without remembering to turn off the lights because the device will automatically turn off after a certain period of time without sound.
5. Time delay switch installation instructions
The time delay switch can automatically turn on the light after a certain time thanks to the time control mechanism. The device supports when users forget to turn off the lights after use. It is ideal for use in bathrooms, warehouses or areas with short shelf life.